Decoding 360 Degrees Label
While shopping in a supermarket, the appearance of a product influences the customers a lot. Stylish and creative packaging will attract a consumer rather than a packaged product.
What if the product has been labeled around the area? It means the outer packing designers of the product have used a stretch sleeve label. These labels run around the whole product.
These labels are either made up of polyester or plastic. Additionally, stretch labels are made by the use of low density polythene plastic (LDPE). LDPE is used to give flexibility and elasticity to the label so that it can run around the whole product.
The manufacturers specially design these labels so that they can make a remarkable presentation of the product. At the same time, it is placed amongst different products with different brands.
These labels are used in household goods in big industries. Many big containers are wrapped. This wrapping is of the stretch sleeves. So, these labels are widely used in every industry.
Advantages Of Using 360 Degree Labels
A stretch sleeve label or 360 degree label is proving advantageous for the brands. Some of its beneficial features are listed here below:
- These labels cover products all around
- Use less raw material while manufacturing the labels
- Stretch sleeve labels are more elastic than other labels
- The labels are 100% recyclable
- Give a beautiful and balanced look to products
- A cost effective method while sustaining the brand’s identity
- Provide a stern on-shelf impact at malls and supermarkets
- Easy application.
- These labels are not applied with the help of either heat or adhesives. This makes these labels environment friendly
- Have a long life. Since a stretch sleeve label is made using LDPE, this raw material helps it from resisting moisture and sunlight.
Setbacks Of Using 360 Degree Labels
The stretch sleeve labels are cost effective and easy to apply. In Spite of its advantages, there are some fields in which 360 degrees labels are lacking. Some of its disadvantages are here listed below:
- Having a good elasticity of these labels is a good thing. But, due to this, the durability of the labels gets reduced. Making the labels prone to tearing and getting damaged
- As no adhesives are used while sticking the labels. There is a risk of detachment of the labels from the product. While other types of labels remain intact with products
- Currently, a minimal shape of these labels is available in the market
The Future Of 360 Degrees Labels
Several reports have projected the growth of stretch sleeve labels. The market will rise to USD 18.9 billion by 2026. The current market for stretch sleeve labels is about USD 14.4 billion. Hence, the compound annual growth will stand at a whopping 5.6%. This would bolster people associated with this market.
The industry is seeing this growth due to increasing population, GDP, demand from brands, and developing economies.
Stretch sleeve labels have very potent effects. That is why many industries are switching to these labels. These labels provide a 360 degree labeling of the product. Assisting the brands in covering all the insights of their products. The modern and creative touch on these labels helps brands enhance their respective brands’ presentation skills.
While the benefits of using stretch sleeve labels are helpful. But some of its drawbacks might make the brands compromise with their labels. Notwithstanding seeing the growth of the industry. It might happen in the future that the manufacturers of these labels will solve the problems.
Comments are closed.